8 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
1 Tbsp Chopped Green Onions Or Chives( optional)
8 whole Basil Leaves, Chopped (optional)
Salt And Pepper, to taste
1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
5 Flour Tortillas
1 cup sliced olives
3 Carrots Peeled and thinly sliced or grated
1 zucchini thinly sliced or grated
1 cup Red/green/orange bell pepper sliced thinly .
3 leaves Green Leaf Lettuce (Optional)
2 Avocados Sliced.
1. Combine the softened cream cheese with the chives, basil, green onions, salt and pepper, and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
2. Spread cream cheese in a thin layer over the tortillas. Make sure to apply well on edges so that when it's rolled they stick well .
3. Lay the rest of the ingredients in the middle of the tortilla.
4. Let the veggies extend past the edges on either side.
5. Roll up the tortillas as tightly as they'll go, then wrap each roll up in plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
6. Then cut each roll up and serve.