This is the best and easy No Bake strawberry cheesecake. I have always made the ready mix cheesecake.But this time thought of doing it from scratch and believe me it's the most easiest desserts. It's creamy, rich cheesecake is infused with sweet Oreo crumbs, cream cheese & topped with a strawberries and cool whip for decor. Paradise is only a bite away.
Feb 24, 2016
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed (or 1½ cups cooked black beans)
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- ½ cup chopped bell peppers
- ½ cup onions, chopped or sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp. cumin powder
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 9-12 no-boiled lasagna noodles or (no boil noodles)
- 8 oz. shredded Mexican blend cheese or cheddar cheese or pepper jack cheese
• Preheat the oven to 400˚ F. Have a 9 x 9-inch baking dish ready.
• In a pan, add 1 tsp oil and add the green bell peppers, onions, black beans, corn, oregano, garlic powder, cumin powder, and salt, chili flakes and taco seasoning and cook them until the veggies are slightly tender. Add the tomato puree and cook for 3 minutes.
• Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce over the bottom of the baking so that the lasagna does not stick to the bottom of the pan. Layer with a 3-4 lasagna noodles, breaking them as needed to fit the pan. On top of the layer of noodles, spread about one third of the bean mixture. Sprinkle with one quarter of the cheese.
• Repeat the layering process two times more (noodles, beans mixture, cheese, noodles, beans mixture, cheese). The last layer will be noodles, tomatoes, and cheese. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 35-45 minutes, or until noodles are tender and cooked through. Remove the foil from the top and bake 5 minutes more, until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and let stand at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving