Pizza dough -1
1/4 cup pizza sauce
Pitted black olives,
mozzarella string cheese
few spring onions chopped for eyes (optional to make it tweeky)
· Preheat oven to 350*.
· Cut the ready pizza dough to round shapes using a cookie cutter.
· Lay them on baking sheet and toast them. Remove them when they are slightly toasted and crisp.
· Spread a tbsp of pizza sauce on each slice.
· Set 2 olives slice in place for eyes and put a spring onion in between to make it tweeky.
· Pull string cheese into pieces and lay on pizza slices under the "eyes" layering them to look like mummy wrappings. Don’t put too much cheese, leave some gaps.
· Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.