Oct 30, 2010

Halloween Special

“Happy Halloween” everyone….Well, this is my son’s 3rd year of Halloween and now he roughly knows what Halloween means…”candy.” My main concern this year for Halloween was getting real healthy food down my son’s throat before the big sugar gets to him.

I do try to stop him from consuming massive amounts of chocolates, but it's just no fun if a grown-up is hampering their joy at every turn. Halloween is their turn to party, HARD. They'll be easier going individuals and they'll love you more. :-). Then I had to make some cupcakes for his preschool friends and I enjoyed baking them, but most of all, my son enjoyed seeing me prepare and relished the cupcakes. I also, made some pizza mummies using pizza dough and it came out really delicious and yummy.







No comments: