This is the best and easy No Bake strawberry cheesecake. I have always made the ready mix cheesecake.But this time thought of doing it from scratch and believe me it's the most easiest desserts. It's creamy, rich cheesecake is infused with sweet Oreo crumbs, cream cheese & topped with a strawberries and cool whip for decor. Paradise is only a bite away.
Feb 24, 2016
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed (or 1½ cups cooked black beans)
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- ½ cup chopped bell peppers
- ½ cup onions, chopped or sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ tsp. cumin powder
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 9-12 no-boiled lasagna noodles or (no boil noodles)
- 8 oz. shredded Mexican blend cheese or cheddar cheese or pepper jack cheese
• Preheat the oven to 400˚ F. Have a 9 x 9-inch baking dish ready.
• In a pan, add 1 tsp oil and add the green bell peppers, onions, black beans, corn, oregano, garlic powder, cumin powder, and salt, chili flakes and taco seasoning and cook them until the veggies are slightly tender. Add the tomato puree and cook for 3 minutes.
• Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce over the bottom of the baking so that the lasagna does not stick to the bottom of the pan. Layer with a 3-4 lasagna noodles, breaking them as needed to fit the pan. On top of the layer of noodles, spread about one third of the bean mixture. Sprinkle with one quarter of the cheese.
• Repeat the layering process two times more (noodles, beans mixture, cheese, noodles, beans mixture, cheese). The last layer will be noodles, tomatoes, and cheese. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 35-45 minutes, or until noodles are tender and cooked through. Remove the foil from the top and bake 5 minutes more, until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and let stand at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving
Oct 20, 2015
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried cumin powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 11/2 tsp salt (as per your taste)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (depends upon your taste)
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked white rice or brown rice
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed or 1 cup soaked and cooked beans
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 tsp jalapenos
- 3 to 4 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 – 10 strands of cooked noodles.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare rice. While the rice is cooking heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Once the pan is add the diced onion and all of the seasonings.
- Add the minced garlic and cook, stirring constantly for an additional 60 seconds.
- Add the cooked rice, black beans, tomatoes, corn and a bit of cilantro (reserving some for garnishing) to the mixture.
- Finally add the noodles. Mix the ingredients thoroughly, taste and re-season if needed. Increase spice level for your taste.
- Coat a large baking dish with cooking spray and pour the rice mixture into the dish, spreading it evenly. Sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese.
- Spray a piece of tin foil with cooking spray (so the cheese won't stick) and cover the baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes then remove the tin foil.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream and side dish of Salsa and Guacamole.
Tip: Add your choice of vegetables (Red bell pepper, Broccoli, etc.)
Sep 19, 2015
· 1 Cup Fresh Fenugreek Leaves or Fresh Methi), chopped
· 1 Cup Frozen or fresh Corn
· 2 Tbsp Cashew Nut – soaked in water
· 1 inch piece Ginger
· 2 Green Chilies (optional)
· 1 Tomato, chopped
· 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
· 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
· 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
· 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
· Salt to Taste
· 1 Tsp Sugar (optional)
· 2 Tbsp Oil / Ghee
1. In small bowl soak cashew nut in 1/4 cup warm water for 30 minutes.
2. Grind together cashew nuts, ginger, garlic, green chili and tomato, into smooth paste.
3. Heat nonstick pan on medium heat, add oil or ghee.
4. Add cumin seeds, until seeds crackle.
5. Add cashew paste cook until oil separates, stirring occasionally.
6. Add chopped methi leaves and stir fry for 2 minutes.
7. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, sugar and salt, mix well.
8. Add corn with 1/2 cup of water, cook for 5 minutes or until thick.
9. Serve hot with roti, chappati, paratha or rice.