INGREDIENTS: 8 Servings
•1/2 cup water
•1/2 cup granulated sugar
•1 cups orange juice
•1 tablespoon lemon juice
•2 cups pineapple Juice or Canned Pineapple with juice
•2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
1. In a medium saucepan, bring water and sugar to a simmer over medium high heat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Puree pineapple until smooth. Seive the juice until smooth.
3. Transfer to a metal bowl, and stir in lemon juice, orange juice,pineapple juice and orange zest.
4. Freeze until slightly firm, but not frozen.
5. Process mixture again in the food processor or beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
6. Transfer to a freezer container or a tupper ware and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.