1 Box(16 ounces) Penne pasta
1 cup square cut red bellpeppers
1 cup square cut Green bellpeppers
1 cup zucchini
1/2 cup onions square cut
1 cup Broccoli florets
1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing or (Mix Olive oil, redwine vinegar ans whisk well)
1/2 tsp coarsely ground pepper
1/4 tsp sliced garlic (optional)
1/2 tsp red chilli flakes or chilli sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions around 10mins.
2. Meanwhile in a large pan add Olive oil and add garlic and all the vegetables green pepper, red pepper, onions, zucchini and brocolli . Cook until they half cooked.
3. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Save 1/4 cup water from the pasta.
4. Add pasta to the vegetables.
5. Combine salad dressing and seasonings; pour over salad and toss to coat.
6. Add the pasta water little to make it a little juicey. (optional )
7. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Grate a little cheese on top before serving.
Yield: 8-10 servings.