Wheat flour (Aata) 2 cups
Water for kneading
Salt 1 tsp.
Grated cauliflower 2 cups
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves chopped 1 tbsp.
Red chilli powder 3/4 tsp.(according to taste)
Garam Masala powder 1/4 tsp.
Saunf (Fennel seeds) Crushed 1tsp
Olive Oil for making the paratha
• Sieve flour, add salt & add water little at a time. Knead into medium soft dough.
• Cover and keep aside it 15 mins.
• Grate Cauliflower & add coriander leaves & red chilli powder & all the rest of the spices except oil & mix well.
• Divide the dough into balls of equal portions & roll one ball at a time in the form of a small puri or size of a cookie.
• Put 1tsp of the filling mixture in the center of the puri, close it from all sides. Close it well to make sure the mixture doesn’t come out.
• Apply some dry wheat flour on both sides and roll it gently to the size of a tortilla.
• Now cook on a hot tava or pan, by applying 1/2 to 1 tsp oil on each side, until light brown & serve hot with pickle or sauce.
• Serve with Chutney or Pickle or Plain Curd.