Aug 22, 2010
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp water
11/2 tsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 large clove garlic, minced ½ cup sliced onions
1/2 cup sliced zucchini
1/2 cup sliced bell pepper
3 cups cooked farfalle (bow tie pasta), cooked with salt
2 tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil ½ tbsp oregano
1/4 cup grated Mozzarella cheese or Parmesan cheese
• Boil the pasta with a little salt.
• Fry the onions, zucchini, bell pepper & add salt, garlic, pepper.
• Combine balsamic vinegar, water & mix well. Set aside.
• Combine the fried vegetables & the pasta, basil and cheese in a large bowl.
• Later add the vinegar mixture, and toss gently. Cover and chill.
• Garnish with extra cheese if needed. Can be served cold.