Few brown Bread slices)
2 finely chopped green chilies
Asparagus pieces peeled and trimmed
2tbsp Grated cheese
3tbsp Gram flour (Besan)
1tbsp Dry mango powder (Amchur powder)
½ tsp Garam masala
Salt to taste
1. Remove the side crusts from the bread slices.
2. Mix the butter, green chilies, salt, garam masala, gram flour, cheese, mango powder and keep aside for a few minutes.
3. Steam the asparagus for 5 mins and cool it down.
6. Arrange these rolls on a baking tray, brush lightly with melted butter and bake for 8 to 10mins or until crisp and golden brown.
7. Serve hot with Tomato ketchup, or any sweet chilly sauce.