Feb 8, 2008
Rava (Semolina) 11/2 cups
Sour yoghurt ½ cup
Cashew nuts ¼ cup
Grated Ginger ½ tsp
Green Chillies 4 (Chopped finely)
Curry leaves a few
Coriander leaves ¼ cup (Chopped finely)
Mustard seeds ¼ tsp
Jeera ½ tsp
Ghee 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Fry rava in a tsp of ghee for about 40seconds. Beat yoghurt and add rava to the sour yoghurt and keep aside.
2. Melt some more ghee and pop up the mustard seeds, jeera, cashews, curry leaves, green chillies, ginger and add to the above mixture.
3. Add coriander leaves and salt to the yoghurt mixture.
4. Set aside for 10mins.
5. Pour in idli moulds and steam for 12mins.
6. Serve it with coconut chutney, sambhar.