1 can refried beans
2 tbsp hot sauce
Spring onions cut into 1 inch pieces for garnish
½ cup salsa
1 cup sour cream
1 ripe avocado chopped in to cubes
2 tsp garlic powder
3tbsp Chopped black olives
2tbsp chopped jalapenos
1cup Monterey jack cheese/cheddar cheese/mozzarella cheese
Tortilla chips for serving
1. Heat refried beans in small nonstick pan over medium heat & season with hot sauce. Transfer the beans to a small deep baking/casserole dish.
2. Add cheese on top of the beans & let it melt in the oven a little.
3. Put one layer of chopped jalapenos, then chopped olives. Next add a layer of the salsa on top.
4. On top of the salsa put a layer of chopped avocados, sprinkle some garlic powder. Lastly add a layer of sour cream & top it off with another layer of cheese & bake in the oven until the cheese melts.
5. Garnish with spring onions & serve it with tortilla chips.